Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Day Light Saving and The Tuesday Night World Championship

I love DLS. That extra hour of light is the best thing since sliced bread. And of course that means we start the weekly TNWC. I can remeber 10 years ago having to goto Ames to get a hard ride in on a Tuesday. But in the last 5-6 years the DM ride has become harder than many races. As race entries keep getting higher I guess I can always just race the TNWC. Its still a free ride that always leaves at 5:30.

Yesterday must have been a day off for parenting. I had two near collisions with kids running out from between parked cars and into the road at Water Works. What are these parents thinking? Any road a car can drive on is dangerous to children. Then on the way home I get hit by a football being passed into the street. Where is the common sense today. Why would you play catch on a busy street. The High School was a block away with a huge open field. Lazyness and stupidity of the youth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home