Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Monday, February 13, 2006

Ice Cream headache without the Ice Cream

This weekend was cold. 20 degrees cold with a northwest wind blowing around 15 - 20 mph. Both days I talked Ryan into riding with me. I seemed to stay warm as long as we stayed out of direct wind but when the wind blew across the lake or open fields I got an ice cream headache. The strange part of the ride is when we come apon someone riding a hybrid bike for recreation. I'm outside because I have to be to put in the miles but if I was just wanting exersise I wouldn't even consider going out when it was below freezing. Oh well hopefully we have seen the last of the cold weather and the annoyance of freezing waterbottles that come with it.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a picture of you riding away from us! Come on, give us a snap-shot. Jimmy R

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home