Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Riding in Water Works

I've been riding intervals in the Water Works park for several years now, because it flat and very little car traffic. Tuesday seemed to be an exception to the very little car traffic norm. That said, I must have scared the crap out of some of the drivers as I passed them in the turns. Throw in a few deer running in front of me, helped make the time pass by quickly. DCorn made an appearance for the ride, now that he is a white collar guy ( formally a brown collar) I should see more of him on the weekday training rides. I like to suffer when others are suffering. Have I said that before?

I woke up this morning to find it had snowed last night. Wasn't real happy about that, but when I read ACorn's blog that it is 80 degrees and sunny in the Bahammas I started to get a little grumpy. Hopefully the snow will melt off for tomorrows ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home