Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sunday February 5th


Today was suppose to be a typical day in Iowa. And unfortunately it was... 25 degrees and wind out of the northwest. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and with Acorn suffering along side me I felt pretty good. I always feel better when someone else is suffering. Is that a sickness?

We did happen on to a skunk during the ride. We rounded a corner and there on the side of the road was a deer carcass with a skunk feeding on it. It surprised all three of us and luckly we didn't get a spray of perfume.

Finished the night off by taking my daughter to Kurt's house to watch the Super Bowl. Ok game, but the referees weren't the best. I did like some of the commercials. That company that had the slogan don't be to quick to make judgements was funny. Too bad I can't remember what they were pitching.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home