Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Not even rain , nor sleet or cold weather .......


Whatever that old postman saying was that was todays ride. The weather channel and the weather chic said no rain until this afternoon. Boy were they wrong!

We, as in Kurt, Ryan and myself started out at 10 this morning. The weather had already started to show signs that it could get ugly. By the time we rode 5 miles it was raining with some sleet. Ryan decided to pack it in and go back home.

ACorn meets up with us 15 min later and DCorn shows up about a half hour after that. We headed East and South into the meaty part of the storm. It doesn't take long to see I'm having a bad day with no legs and my enthusiasm is really low. By the time I got home my hands were so cold that I had to try three times to get my gloves off. The helmet buckle and the zippers on the booties were even harder to get off.

The good news for today was that after a warm bath I could sit on the couch and watch the Iowa Hawkeyes beat OSU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home