Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Things You Find In The Road.

I was out riding with the DCorn on Saturday. He was checking out a used car for his daughter. On the way back in to town we found a cell phone lying on the shoulder of the road. I turned around to see if it was in working order and sure enough it was. This is the third phone I have found while riding my bike.

I called the first person on the list, Chris. Chris turned out to be Bill's daughter in-law. Bill turned out to be the owner of the phone. Of course this really led to some confusion for Chris since she lives in a small town 50 miles away and so does Bill.
How the phone got there and where was Bill? I will never know but another daughter in-law came by and picked up the phone.

Started the racing season on Sunday. Not the best course for me, with all of the up and down hills and twisting roads. Oh well, there is always next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home